Subject: Re: Free X server(Was: Headless server -- how to? Q's)
To: Steve Quint <squint@flash.net>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/24/1997 20:42:07
  Just my 2 cents, I tried M/IX, and on my 68030 it was quite nice.  I
don't recall it crashing at all, and it even worked (albeit not playably)
with running Netrek remotely over a 14.4 ppp connection.  I imagine it
would run things very smoothly if you've got the disk space to hold it,
and a fast enough network to your unix box.

--  Michael D. Peters
--  The /original/ Cyber Sailor
|Man invented alcohol,| Clothes make the man.  Naked | Reality is that which |
|God invented grass.  | people have little or no     | when you stop believ- |
|Who do you trust?    | impact on society.           | ing in it, doesn't go |
|-unknown             | -Mark Twain                  | away.                 |
|                     |                              | -Phillip K. Dick      |
|        I'll have seen everything when I see a Pregnant Barbie.  -Me        |
|  Michael D. Peters  | http://www.oro.net/~sailor   |      sailor@oro.net   |
^ZOverflow on /dev/null: Please empty the bit bucket.