Subject: trouble booting
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Rini <trini@ziplink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/23/1997 14:04:59
I'm having problems gettings netbsd (current snapshot and genericsbc-32
kernel) to boot up on my c650.  I've tried booters 1.9.5, 1.9.7 and
1.10.1.  Everything seems to work fine, right untill it tries to switch
from macos to netbsd.  It sends out the env dumps, then set
_mac68k_vrsrc_cnt to 0, then when it halts. Any ideas?

Tom Rini                (TR1265)    | Prick your finger it is done...
trini@{xeo.net,ziplink.net}         | The moon has now eclipsed the sun...
http://www.macintosh.net/mklinux/   | The angle has spread his wings...
http://www.grayphics.com/~trini/    | The time has come for bitter things...
"CS majors have better hardware."   | Marilyn Mason - Antichrist Superstar

  Any unsolicited email sent to this address attempting to sell something
  will be charged $15 for storage and reading, plus all costs associated
  with the sending of the bill. By sending unsolicited attempts to sell
  something to this address, you certify that you have read and agree to
  the terms set forth in this signature.