Subject: Re: Startup problem...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/23/1997 16:13:15
Hi,

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, David A. Gatwood wrote:

> Get an updated copy of the base tarball (-current) to match your kernel.
> Several binaries like ps and top and stuff are very dependent on the
> kernel version.  You can find then on ftp.netbsd.org in the -current
> section (I forget the exact path).

The binaries should be in:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/latest/snapshot

> > I forgot to send the above yesterday, and now I have a new problem...
> > When I start up, it kicks me out with the following:
> > pdma in: cnt = 118267904 (0x70ca000) (pending cnt 8192)
> > Panic: Something is wrong
> > Stopped at _debugger+0x6 : unlk a6
>
> Ick.  Not positive, but I'm guessing that's pdma SCSI.  Are you using an
> sbc kernel? Try ncrscsi. Using NCRSCSI? try sbc.

The matching kernels should be in:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/latest/kernels

Mark Andres   E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
    Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
 http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/