Subject: Re: duo 230
To: Tom Rini <trini@ziplink.net>
From: Thomas J. Tarka <tommy@muspelheim.pc.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/18/1997 11:26:02
The daishi kernel works for the 230.  To find it, go to the MacBSD Users
page and do a search on Duo...I think Daishi is actually listed under Duo
210 (030/'33) for some reason, but his homepage is listed there somewhere.

This kernel works undocked and docked but there is currently no scsi
support for the doc, and, there seems to be some question on how to set up
the serial port correctly when docked. (and if anyone has any info on
that, I'd be appreciative!).

Later,
	Tom

Tommy Tarka                         | http://clockwork.dementia.org/~tommy