Subject: netbsd boot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Frederic Berier <frederic.berier@enst-bretagne.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/1997 18:25:05
Hi,

 I'd like to be a new user of netbsd for mac. I've done the whole
installation of 1.2.1 version on my Quadra 660AV. But i'm unable to
boot with the boot-program which crashes before reading the scsi device.
 I saw that netbsd is fully working on a 840AV, so it should work too,
on a 660, since the hardware is the same (apart the video clock chip)
and the ROM and the API are strictly the same.

 I'm a programmer too (know how to program the DSP on AV Quadra), and
I'd like to make the netbsd project progress.

 Can you give me the adress of the person who use netbsd on a 840AV.

 Thanks for helping me. I'll be able to help other one afer.

--
  Frederic BERIER           http://www-opt.enst-bretagne.fr/~berier/
Departement d'Optique