Subject: Success!!!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jesse Swensen <jrs@pagesz.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1997 12:41:05
After many nights of struggle, I finally go netatalk installed and working.
Thanks to all those patient people who helped with my education.

Now that I have it installed, I would like to use the man pages.  They
currently live in /usr/local/atalk/man.  I recall something somewhere about
rebuilding the man database or something like that.  I thought about just
moving all of them to their respective directories (man1, man2...) but that
seem to be a lot of work and didn't seem to be the best solution.

Suggestions?

Thanks again,
Jesse

Jesse Swensen        111 Vashon CT.       (919) 481-3480 (home)
jrs@pagesz.net       Cary, NC  27513      (919) 481-3363 (FAX)

       "Intel Inside" The worlds most used warning label.