Subject: Re: X and dt not working under -current
To: <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dante <blah@halcyon.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1997 11:33:37
>I'm running NetBSD/mac68k-current on a Quadra 610 (internal video), mostly
>with X, but also from time to time with dt. For me X has been working with
>all my kernels built during the last several months.

Has anyone had success in getting BSD to function under a Quadra 605?
There seems to be little difference between a 610 and a 605 but I can't
seem to get it going. I have it booting fine.. to a point. When i boot my
screen goes white and i get one line of text at the top.

Preserving 310015 bytes from netBSD symbol table

Can someone tell me what this means?

|      Michael Esveldt       |
|     chaos@halcyon.com      |
|http://www.halcyon.com/chaos|