Subject: RE: Connecting UPS to a mac....
To: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
From: Philippe Laliberte <arsphl@oeil.qc.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1997 02:51:18
On 12-Jun-97 David A. Gatwood wrote:

    >We just got a UPS (finally) for the Foreign Language Department's Linux
    >box (PowerMac/Linux, technically, but it's a mac), and I'm trying to

        This is probably a really dumm question, but, your not trying to setup
a serial connection on a PCI mac Using MkLinux, are you? Otherwise you
effectively should be able to work it up with a cable. I don't have specs for
it, but you should be able to find them. I had acces at some time to a BBS who
was using it on a Mac. I don't the details tho, and the guy who runned it has
since desapered.

|Philippe Laliberte             |        http://www.mlink.net/~arsphl/  |
| ___ Arsphl ___                |        http://oeil.qc.ca/             |
| arsphl@mlink.net              |                                       |