Subject: Re: Mounting Mac volume / floppy drive
To: Renier Linssen <R.P.Linssen@fys.ruu.nl>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1997 13:30:41
Hi,

Most of your questions are addressed in the FAQ.  You might want to look
through it at:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Renier Linssen wrote:

> My main questions are:
>         - how do I mount my other SCSI-disks (Mac-formatted) to /mnt?

You will need hfsutils.  You should be able to find a copy in

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/progs

but it looks rather old.

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/faq-6.html#ss6.6

>         - (future) How do I connect (ZMODEM, or better: ppp) to another
> computer.

man pppd

Your other message asked about setting the name, that should also be
covered in the FAQ.

Mark Andres   E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
    Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
 http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/