Subject: Re: IIfx question
To: Allen Briggs <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Ogden <kev@zebradale.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/13/1997 20:50:15
I have an FX board that I slapped into a II case, 16 megs of RAM, 300 meg
SCSI drive and it runs fine, your board may be hosed...I don't have the
funky square power cable though, I use an external PC power supply that I
cannibalized from an XT and run the connectors through the topless FX
case.....FX's do use funky terminators though...Apple made the shell for
the terminator black instead of beige though....
If you manage to get it up and running and get a NetBSD kernel to run on
it, let me know, I've wanted to run NetBSD on the thing from the begining,
I run NetBSD on a lil II CI now....
		kevin