Subject: Re: Netatalk: I give up....
To: Jesse Swensen <jrs@pagesz.net>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/13/1997 16:45:39

> At 1:13 PM -0700 6/2/97, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> >A correct copy of net/if_llc.h is now on toccata.fugue.com, in the
> >beta2 directory. :-)
>
> I go to this location and there are no files listed.  Is there another
> location to find this file?

Strange. You're the second person to complain about not being able
to see the files. Yet I just checked, and they are there and visable
to anonymous ftp!

They are at: ftp://toccata.fugue.com/pub/netbsd-atalk/beta2.970511
and the file (if_llc.h) is there.

Oh, I just found the problem. Do an ls, not an ls -l. You'll need
to do it with ftp, manually.

I'll send a copy of the problem off to toccata's keeper.

Take care,

Bill