Subject: congrats to netbsd!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@colossus.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/11/1997 10:40:35
I've installed mklinux on my 8550/200 because i got sick of the macos
crashing and i must say this:

WELL DONE TO ALL THE FOLKS WHO'VE FOUGHT TO GET NETBSD WORKING!!!!!
it's a *pillar of stability* by comparison to mklinux!

the only thing i've seen crash more than mklinux is the macos itself :-)

to be fair, it's still early in the life of mklinux, but i thought it'd
warm your little hearts to know how much i respect your work.

well done again!

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department,   University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 11 716-3783         Fax: +27 11 339-3513
jon@cs.wits.ac.za              jon@is.co.za
My web page: http://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za/more/jon/aboutme.html
My ftp site: ftp://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za
My listserv: subscr@cs.wits.ac.za (body of 'help')