Subject: Re: Third time's the charm...
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/10/1997 10:38:28

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Jesse Swensen wrote:
>
> > Where can I find the sources, so that I may compile my own kernel?
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src

Kinda. One thing which would be VERY nice is if the snapshots came
with at least the kernel source used to compile it. The problem is that
the NetBSD-current source is constantly changing, and is really only in
sync with the userland source in -current. If you get the souce soon
after a snapshot, then you're ok. If the souce is more like a month
or two later, then you might be out of luck.

Take care,

Bill