Subject: Re: PowerBook Duo 280c
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/08/1997 18:59:01
At 21:15 Uhr +0200 07.06.1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

>> I have a PowerBook Duo 280c that, [...]
>
>I see no one's replied yet, so I'll take a stab. I really don't know
>about the Duo's, but I do know we're making more progress all the
>time, so even if the answer's no right now, it might be different this
>fall.

Can't say anything about the 280c, but -current kernels do not run on my
280; they hang with an endless stream of messages (I don't recall the exact
wording) somewhere in the ADB init code.

Surprisingly, John's ADBTEST.160 kernel makes it through to the boot volume
check. -- The programs started from /etc/rc die the usual FPE related
death, so at this point the LC040 equipped PowerBooks are not really
useful...

	hauke