Subject: PowerBook Duo 280c
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Waldo L. Jaquith <waldo@TheBlueMoon.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/1997 19:34:33
All,

I apologise if I am not sticking witin the appropriate protocol, but I've
been told that this is te most appropriate manner of getting the answer to
my query.  I cannot afford the traffic of a mailing list (I use a Newton
over a 14.4K cellphone connection), so I would appreciate a direct reply.

I have a PowerBook Duo 280c that, come fall when I finish up this
backpacking trip (comet.net/apptrail), I would *love* to run BSD on.  I am
not certain, nor can I ascertain based on
http://puma.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/machine-status/, if the Mac 68K
port will run on my system.  Any advice from anyone?

Best,
Waldo

GA->WV/NH->ME '96
WV->NH'97