Subject: Re: Second verse, same as the first...
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/1997 13:47:39
On Jun 6, 11:13pm, Mark Andres wrote:
>Here is a follow-up.  I downloaded a few other of the tarballs to see how
>things were going.  I was able to install misc.tar.gz without any
>problems.  Unfortunately, comp.tar.gz does not get very far.
<snip>
>I think there is something amiss with the tarballs, or is it just me?

No, it's not you, it's eskimo.  It turns out that not only base and
comp were broken this time, but games and text as well.  I uploaded
these to puma and checked them, they looked fine.  Went from puma
to eskimo -- broken again.  I think I'll forget eskimo and just set
the stuff up on puma.  I'll get to it later this evening...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking
distance.