Subject: Re: Bug in Booter 1.10
To: Nigel Pearson <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/1997 23:41:18
Hi Nigel,

thanks for replying and sorry for being unclear...

The booter (better: my copy of it ;)

 a) insists on having "Auto-set GMT Bias" set no matter what I do (uncheck
it, then save options without/with options dialog still open)

 b) when I uncheck "Auto-set GMT Bias" and set the offset to, say, 0, then
close the window and re-open it, the "Auto-set GMT Bias" is checked but the
offset is still 0. Again closing and re-opening the dialog also resets the
offset to 120.

The Booter is called "BSD/Mac68k Booter" from 24 Apr 1997, 21h24, 83,405
bytes, v1.9.8 as of info dialog.

	hauke