Subject: Re: Bug in Booter 1.10
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Nigel Pearson <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/1997 12:24:06

> Hi,
>
> a minor (but annoying) bug in the booter 1.10 just showed up:

> Bias". When you close and re-open the dialog the check-box is "on"; and no
> matter what you fill in for the bias the values are not saved with the
> preferences.

	I cannot remember the code off the top of my head, but maybe that
is probably the way it is meant to be.

	When "Auto-set GMT Bias" is set, the bias comes from the MacOs's
"Map" control panel settings, instead of the little text box.

	If the auto-set is off, you can manually set the bias in the booter.

--
|Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au|"so we came up with a golden rule   |
| Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust. | whatever works for you             |