Subject: madhatter#40.tar.gz and LCIII Report
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Carter <paul@maclincs.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/1997 15:01:37
Hello All

Having got madhatter#40.tar.gz to try on the Q610 I thought I might as well
try it on the LCIII (Clocked to 33Mhz a la  "clockchipping" web page)

LCIII spec is :-
20MB RAM / 160MB internal Mac HD
External 1GB IBM HD with Mac and BSD / Swap partitions.
No FPU.
Sonic LC Thin Ethernet Car in PDS slot.
14 inch Apple Trinitron display.

madhatter#40 works on the above system
The Sonic LC ethernet card works fine.
ps is broken so I am using procps instead
X is sort of working (I don't yet understand the finer points of X)

and boy is it faster than the SE/30 :-)

Regards
Paul Carter

          * Paul Carter * Administrator * MacLincs BBS *
* FirstClass System * Hayes Optima 288 vfast * 2 Lines+44 (0)1427 718950 *
         * P.O Box 10, Saxilby, Lincoln, LN1 2TT. ENGLAND*
              * OneNet Mail:- Paul Carter,MacLincs  *