Subject: Re: Strange chime and not working
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaime Kikpole <jaime@wizvax.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/1997 00:41:53
     Well, I added some RAM and its still not working.  :(  One thing that
might be getting in the way though is that I don't have any Mac compatible
monitors to test it on.  I'm using a VGA-Mac addaptor and a 15 inch
multisync monitor that I got off of a Gateway2000 computer.

     The addaptor has a table of settings in its manual.  It has a line for
"4*8,8*24,8*24GC".  It has another line labled "24AC".  These are both
under a heading of "Video Boards".  The Macintosh II NuBus Video Card is
4*8, correct?

     Thanks for all the help so far!

                                                       Jaime