Subject: Re: Q610 / 15" Apple Monitor
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1997 13:18:37
On May 31,  9:34pm, Mark Andres wrote:
>Note: with either kernel, you will have problems with ps and some other
>commands if you are not running -current binaries.  You can get the latest
>binaries at:
>
>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/current-970402/snapshot

Actually, the _latest_ binaries are the ones I uploaded to eskimo a week
ago, at ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/netbsd/

When I get a bit more time, I'll upload them to macbsd.com and netbsd.org...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!"