Subject: Success!!! Maybe?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jesse Swensen <jrs@pagesz.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/29/1997 18:01:34
I downloaded all the stuff for the current-970402 snapshot.  I got the
sys.tar.gz tar ball and actually got a clean compile.  I copied netbsd to
/netbsd.test and rebooted.  I changed the kernel name in the booter and
started up.  Everything seems to be working as expected,

BUT (you knew it was coming ;-) at one point in the boot process I get:

checking for core dumps...
savecore: can't find device 195/248
May 29 19:52:24 minimac savecore: can't find device 195/248

Should I be concerned?  How do I make it go away? :-)

By the way, I just wanted to say how great you guys.  You have been a
really big help.  I hope I can start giving something back...

Thanks again,
Jesse

Jesse Swensen        111 Vashon CT.       (919) 481-3480 (home)
jrs@pagesz.net       Cary, NC  27513      (919) 481-3363 (FAX)

       "Intel Inside" The worlds most used warning label.