Subject: Re: Apple EtherNet NB Card #3
To: Denton Gentry <Denny.Gentry@Eng.Sun.COM>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/27/1997 13:55:13
>   Actually I think the problem is understood: the EtherNet Twisted Pair NB
>   board is a 16 bit Nubus board, the sn driver programs it for 32 bit. Bob
>   had his card working with a change to the DCR settings.

Actually, this card is slightly different from Bob's.  Even with the
patches for Bob's card, this one doesn't quite work.  I was trying to
get this one working, too, before checking in the changes for Bob's.

>   I (mistakenly) thought the patches for this had already been submitted
>   to -current. They're merged into my sources with a bunch of other changes
>   to make the driver more M.I., I'll clean up the wad and send them as a pr.
>   Or do you or Scott still want me to mail these things to you directly?

Cool!  Either works, although if you submit it as a PR, it's less likely
to be lost, I think.  I know that I sometimes get a bit overzealous in
pruning my mailbox...  ;-)

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com