Subject: Re: Apple EtherNet NB Card #3
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Denton Gentry <Denny.Gentry@Eng.Sun.COM>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/27/1997 10:34:28
> No.  The support for that card is not yet complete.  If you would like
> to help, that would be nice.  I was working with someone else on trying
> to support this card, but he seems to have lost interest.  If you would
> like to help, that would be great!  It should not be too hard to get the
> card working.

  Actually I think the problem is understood: the EtherNet Twisted Pair NB
  board is a 16 bit Nubus board, the sn driver programs it for 32 bit. Bob
  had his card working with a change to the DCR settings.

  I (mistakenly) thought the patches for this had already been submitted
  to -current. They're merged into my sources with a bunch of other changes
  to make the driver more M.I., I'll clean up the wad and send them as a pr.
  Or do you or Scott still want me to mail these things to you directly?

							Denny