Subject: xstart - "command not found"
To: None <port-mac68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Robert_Atkinson@ascend.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/25/1997 13:45:24
I just finished loading X into my system and run into a little problem
which I sure someone can help me with by telling me what I forgot or did
wrong.

When I try a run startx I get a message back that says "command not found".
Even after adding it to my path and going straight to the directory where
it sits, I
still get the same message. Permissions seem to check out ok so I am not
sure
whats going on. I've checked the FAQ's and around the NetBSD site but no
luck.
Any advice? Is there any documentation around that might help, I didn't
have
any luck locating that either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Robert