Subject: Re: AppleTalk access/setup
To: Jesse Swensen <jrs@pagesz.net>
From: Tommy Tarka <tommy@clockwork.dementia.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/1997 23:13:17
I know that you can get the netatalk source from the mklinux archive at
sunet (ftp.sunet.fe i think ... ftp.sunet.pe ftp.sunet.se ?) under
/dev/utilities (again, I'm not positive) but the netatalk homepage is at:

	http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk

		-t

Tommy Tarka                          | http://clockwork.dementia.org/~tommy
Assistant Webmaster                  |         tommy@clockwork.dementia.org
	"That 'ole white line is a friend of mine..." - Neil Young