Subject: problems with netbsd
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Cho <ccho@husc.harvard.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/1997 23:08:02
I have recently attempted to install NetBSD 1.2.1 for mac68k on a Color
Classic with 8MB RAM and an 80MB HD.  I am running the A/UX Partition off
of a Syquest 270MB drive at scsi id #1.  I have two partitions, one root
andone user.. the root is about 65MB and the user is over 100MB.  I can only
seem to mount sd1g (a is busy).  Then when I run the Boot utility, it
starts booting (I am using debug level 1) but then gives me a panic error
when I attempt to boot.   I also noticed a strange error when i'm in
minishell before i try to boot... when I ls in the / dir, I get the error
fstat: no such file or directory right after netbsd.
The error I get when booting NetBsd is the following
panic Address Error
Stopped at _Debugger+0x6: unlk a6

any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
-chris