Subject: dual monitors
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/19/1997 20:58:24
Hi,
I just pulled an Apple 4-bit color video card (NuBus) out of my Mac II and
plugged it in my IIvx. Luckily it seems to work in MacOS and NetBSD, and
NetBSD sees it as a "Toby Frame Buffer Card". what's this mean by the way?
It works in X too, except i can't initiate and windows on the second
monitor. how do I do this? The cursor seems to move freely between
them..but i can't drag windows between them. How do i fix this?
by the way, will color X work with the 4-bit Apple video card?
does dt make use out of the second monitor? maybe there's a cool way to
make both monitors "consoles" and then use some keystroke to flip the adb
access between them. just a random thought =)
  - a