Subject: Best version for SE-30?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/19/1997 15:03:19
I recently acquired an SE-30 and installed 1.2.1 on it thinking of making
it a production machine for DNS and mail.

I noticed immediately that the console has the revert to reverse video
problem, and that a few things produce bad system call faults ( I'll write
these down tonight )

The question, does anyone have an SE30 running, and if so what is the
preferred release for it?

Also, I checked the status page and am pleased to see that ethernet is
working. Does anyone know if cards are available from anyone these days?

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                          Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                          email bsalai@servtech.com
Rochester, NY 14614