Subject: Mac Sound Chips
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/1997 21:22:02
  Greetings,  I have noticed that sound support under Mac68k-NetBSD seems
to be a somewhat undeveloped area ATM.  While I'm not sure I could take
the project on my shulders, I would like to look into it further.  Does
anyone know where I could get more info on the sound chips used in the
current set of supported macs?  I'd like to see all the 8bit sound
machines supported.  With my recent discovery of the Zip Drive, I think I
have the disk space to try putting better sound stuff into the kernel (but
again, that's heavily dependent on RL).  Many thanks, I'm woefully new to
the developement circles.

-MDP

|Man invented alcohol,| Clothes make the man.  Naked | Here's something to   |
|God invented grass.  | people have little or no     | think about:  How come|
|Who do you trust?    | impact on society.           | we never see headlines|
|-unknown             | -Mark Twain                  | like 'Psychic Wins the|
|                     |                              | Lottery'?  -Jay Leno  |
|        I'll have seen everything when I see a Pregnant Barbie.  -Me        |
|  Michael D. Peters  | http://www.oro.net/~sailor   |      sailor@oro.net   |
^ZOverflow on /dev/null: Please empty the bit bucket.