Subject: netbsd problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: a.e.nelson <aen1575@silver.sdsmt.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/17/1997 14:55:03
i'm trying to get netbsd to work on my performa 405 (lcII) 4 megs ram.  I
partitioned my hard drive, installed the files, and ran the booting
program.  after setting the options to scsi 0, i boot the program.  i then
get a message that says netbsd has not been proven to work on my machine (i
thought 121 does!).  anyway, i get to a white screen, and it spits a bunch
of info on the screen, then gets to a part where is says something about
classic II roms, then the last line before it halts is something about the
ADB port.
I didn't have any problems installing the files.  I did get some sort of
error message when i was trying to mount the file systems.  i wasn't sure
what i should mount, and i couldn't get mount /dev/sd0g/usr to work.  is
that where i went wrong, or is there something else wrong?
thanks in advance for any help
tony nelson