Subject: Re: Q610
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Snow <sno@freebsd.coffeehaus.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/1997 20:21:47
On Wed, 14 May 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> I assume it got as far as blanking the screen and printing the copyright
> message. If so, you don't need to send any debugging info from the
> booter. Just info from the screen.

> How much ram do you have, what extentions are you using, how much
> disk space, .... does your computer have a full 68040, or a 68LC040
> (do programs think they have an FPU, a Floating Point math Unit)?
> Excel (for one) should tell you.

16MB, none save the Iomega driver, MODE32, and AppleShare. 699MB the
majority of which is allocated for BSD. A real 25mhz 68040.

I get copyright notices, it notices what machine I'm using, how much RAM
I have, a few other things and then the trap, followed by a dump of the
registers and the kernel stack.

AppleTalk is off, nothing is connected to either serial port, and I'm
attempting this with 1.2.1.

Can't think of anything else of significance.

I'd be happy to send the exact output to the list if someone will tell me
a way to log it all. It wouldn't be much fun to type up by hand. :)

-sno