Subject: Re: reply-to in pine?
To: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jaohlma@bgnet.bgsu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/13/1997 22:43:45
	(Apologies for following up again :)

	If you want all outgoing mail from your machine (except root)
	to appear to come from a different domain, edit /etc/sendmail.cf
	and change the 'DM' line to read 'DMmy.real.domain'.

	You can test this by sending a mail using 'Mail -v address'
	(use '.' to finish the mail message).

	Note: Do not do the Mail -v test as root as root mail is not
	masqueraded!

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'