Subject: Re: identd package
To: <>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/13/1997 18:46:45
Speaking of identd, I uncommented the line in /etc/inetd.conf...but it has
never worked for me. I've gone through a few third party identd packages,
but nothing seems to work for me.

I'm using NetBSD 1.2.1...could it be a bad identd? I'd really like to get
identd up...

Thanks a lot in advance

otaku@hick.com