Subject: Re: Cross-platform networking question
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/13/1997 14:10:29
On Tue, 13 May 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> The firewall toolkit won't help? With it, you don't need a second IP
> address AFAIK

	Stock netbsd -current can be setup up to masquerade via ipnat
	(I set up my laptop with modem on sunday so I could use my IPX
	to browse/telnet direct - only one line of config needed, oh,
	plus turning ip forwarding on :)

	(Apologies if this is what the firewall toolkit is - if so it
	can probably become a 'firewall howto' now :)

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'