Subject: CD ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Carter <paul@maclincs.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/10/1997 13:20:05
Hi All,

By way of contributing to the NetBSD effort I would like to make CDs of the
MacBSD resources, selling them at say 15 UK pounds (24 USD) to cover costs
and possibly make a donation from each sale to "the effort".

Would be useful to install direct from CD ?

Source
Binaries
FAQs / Help files (with permission of authors)
Mac side BSD Utils, Booter, Install etc (with permission of authors)
Unix on Mac Apps,  tar gzip etc (with permission of authors)

Is this against NetBSD policy ?

If you have written material that you would like to be included on such a
CD send details.

Tell me what you think to the idea (be gentle with me this is being
suggested with good intention).

Email direct if you want to save space on the mail list.

Regards
Paul Carter

          * Paul Carter * Administrator * MacLincs BBS *
* FirstClass System * Hayes Optima 288 vfast * 2 Lines+44 (0)1427 718950 *
         * P.O Box 10, Saxilby, Lincoln, LN1 2TT. ENGLAND*
              * OneNet Mail:- Paul Carter,MacLincs  *