Subject: Re: color x for intvid?
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1997 13:21:07
> sorry to be a bother, but is color X around or have i missed the news?
> i don't want to sound agressive, but if you don't have it done, take your
> time, you're not the only person busy with school... :-)
> if it is done, where could i find it and what software do i already need?
> thanks for any info,

Sorry folks, color internal video isn't ready yet. It's being held up due
to the fact that this is the last week in my school's quarter and I have
a ton of grad-work to do. :)

However, when I get the time in a couple of weeks or so I'd like to put
out a few test kernels. The code should eventually make it's way into the
standard distribution after that.

The code I have now isn't "ready for prime time". What I have now works
for my IIvx. In fact, I can run color X just fine from my machine.
However, I've decided to clean up the code and add support for more
machines before releasing any test kernels. I feel it's more valuable
to the NetBSD community if I can support more machines on the first
release.

That's the status of intvid right now. Hang in there folks!