Subject: Re: Mounting a Zip
To: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1997 19:46:00
I tried the other person's (sorry, can't remember your name) of
reformatting the Zip drive. That didn't work. I still get the same
error...

Yes, I am using SBC. I forgot to mention that :) ncrscsi really screws up
the EZ drive, including the newer kernels...

SBC is giving no errors at all, only fsck is...

Thanks!

Josh