Subject: Other questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1997 13:36:16
Hi again,

I originally started trying X on the PB160 because I wanted to run Emacs.
Well, now I have X working, but Emacs still doesn't work.  When I start it
up it gives me the message:

cannot open load file: term/x-win

and then it dies.  Has anyone ever seen this before?  Where or what is
term/x-win?

On a totally different note, can someone tell me what the difference
between Takashi's kernels and John's HWDIRECT kernels are?  Will HWDIRECT
be faster or better in anyway?

Will sleep mode and power saving features ever be enabled on the PB series?

Is the console slow to scroll (i.e. with things like man pages) or is it
my imagination?  If it's not my imagination, why is it slow?

Thanks for any clues (especially on the Emacs thing).

-Adam