Subject: Re: ADBTEST/HWDIRECT pages updated
To: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@netscape.com>
From: Takashi Hamada <hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1997 09:42:53
At 5:05 97.5.6, John P. Wittkoski wrote:
> FYI: Even if ADB works on the PB180, power management (sleep,etc)
> currently does NOT, so don't expect it to run too long on a roaming
> battery based PowerBook.

Currently the Power Manager driver has only a function to provide the
ADB interface. Many other functions, original feature of Power Manager,
has not been supported yet... That's why I made the MRG-based PM driver
for the PowerBooks to examine how the Power Manager works on NetBSD.
I suppose it may help us to develop the power management features.

Thanks,

--
Takashi Hamada
  E-mail: hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp