Subject: Re: 180 & netbsd
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1997 21:19:59
On May 8,  9:43am, Takashi Hamada wrote:
>I suppose both 1.2 and 1.2.1 should work. Also eskimo's snapshot should work.

Which is currently available only on ftp.macbsd.com.  (Allen thought that
he might have blown it away, but I just checked and it's still there.)
That snap is from early February.  If you want it, grab it now, because
in a week or so it'll be replaced by one currently being built...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

When a fly lands on the ceiling, does it do a half roll or a half
loop?