Subject: 3-button mice
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1997 12:39:37
I just recently bought a Logitch Trackman Marble. I love it. The only
problem is that when I am running X the third button doesn't work. The
first button (click) works, and the second one (option-left arrow) works,
but the third (option-right arrow) just doesn't do anything. I set the
second and third buttons up in MacOS with the MouseKeys control panel
that came with it, and Keycaps shows that it is doing the buttons right.
Here is part of dmesg if that is helpful:
adb: using II series hardware support
adb: cleanup: nothing returned
adb: ADBReInit complete
adb: mapped device (16) at 2
adb: extended mouse <LT\^C> 0-button 3575 dpi unknown device at 3
adb: unknown type device, (def 7, handler 2) at 7

I am using a Q650, the unknown type device is my adjustable keyboard.
The 0-button thing worries me...
My kernel is Madhatter #40.
TIA,
xiamin