Subject: Re: 68LC040 Support for Powerbook 520
To: None <emit@bway.net>
From: Ken and Masami Nakata <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1997 14:18:01
On Tue, 6 May 1997 23:51:01 -0400,
Anthony G <emit@bway.net> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of NetBSD
> support for the 68LC040 Mac Powerbook 520's. From what I see on the
> web site, it seems that there have been problems with its floating
> point emulation. Any new information is much appreciated.

The status is pretty much the same as explained in
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/LC040-and-BSD.html

There hasn't been any breakthrough yet, as I've been busy preparing
for a relocation across the Pacific Ocean once again.  I've made some
interesting observation as to what's going on in the LC040, though.

Ken