Subject: Re: ADBTEST/HWDIRECT pages updated
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Hawkins <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1997 13:55:41
Am I reading these posts correctly in inferring that someone *has* gotten
the 180 class of powerbooks to at least briefly talk to an adb device?  If
so, I'll spring the $400 for a new hard drive . . .

Separately, a question about the nature of the problem; it's been over a
year since i've known any of the details.

I understand that the problem is in configuring the hardware.  Is this a
matter of choosing parameters?  And is it an issue of a) parameters are
set, call is made, and there is no return, or b) a series of calls are
made, and different parameters lead to different crashes?

rick