Subject: None
To: None <tbeal41@maine.maine.edu>
From: Ken and Masami Nakata <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/03/1997 10:01:52
On Sat, 3 May 1997 09:22:57 +0900 (JST),
Tobias Beal <tbeal41@maine.maine.edu> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone out there has gotten a color X server up and
> running using a Radius video card.  If so, I'd love to hear how you did it!

If you're getting unimplemented A-line traps, there's no chance for
you to get the color server working on your configuration, unless
someone goes out and add the missing MacOS emulation code to the
kernel.  That someone, in turn, needs to know what are necessary.

BTW, did you check the video how-to page on www.macbsd.com?  It may
help if your Radius doesn't work for the reason other than
unimplemented MacOS function.

Ken