Subject: Re: MacBSD on Q950, what's missing?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Donlin <adam@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/1997 20:13:21
On Fri, 2 May 1997, Ian Medland wrote:

> I was hoping to get the 2 Q950 working as network servers and the Q840
> as perhaps an X-terminal.
>
> them booted up and able to communicate with vi)? What about the Q840AV

Hi :)

	Certainly you should be able to get the 840 up and running
(provided you don't have any 'weird' hw conf :)  I got my 840 running on
console with some of the newer generic kernels... X runs with the
madhatter kernels from ftp.best.com...

	njoy :)
	-adam

ps. Has anyone got an 840 to run x with > 640x480 res? tamuch! :)

*******     adam@dcs.gla.ac.uk   http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~adam     *******
  * *              By will alone, I set my mind in motion.            * *
   *                    SILENCE = DEATH. HATE = FEAR.                  *