Subject: Re: Headless P460
To: Johan Carlsson <johanc@fusion.kth.se>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/01/1997 20:10:55
On Fri, 2 May 1997, Johan Carlsson wrote:

> "NetBSD/mac68k has not yet been proven to work on your machine." The
> options are: "Boot Anyway" and "Cancel Boot", the latter being the default
> so I can't just plug in a keyboard and hit Return :-(

Also if you downgrade to booter 1.9.4, due to an bug(tm), cancel boot (the
default) really gives boot anyway and vice-versa, so then you'd just hit
return.

<FONT SIZE="-30">
(Note that bug is a trademark of Micro$oft.  All Wrongs Reserved.)
</FONT>

Later,

|David A. Gatwood                    "My Head or my Heart...  that is   |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu               the question. To be or not to be   |
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu                   is but a trifle."         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |