Subject: Re: boot up problems on LCII
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Hessler <geekboy@mistic.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1997 15:55:34
>	I have a Mac LCII 10/40 and a 1 gig external hard drive (for which
>I have placed all files for NetBSD/mac68k 1.2.1) running system 7.0.1.  I
>installed all the files as directed (using installer1.1), and have
>partitioned my hard drive to accomodate the unix filesystem.  My problem
>is that when I boot up I get the following on my screen, then the system
>freezes:

**********>Halt boot on non-fatal errors?************
that might be the problem....try it with that option off.....

later...

-Peter Hessler
geekboy@mistic.net
<http://geekboy.mistic.net>

I never belive anything until it's offically denied!

Just visting this planet....i fly out tonight. ;-)

My mind is wandering, my body is just following

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far,the Universe is winning.
--> Rich Cook

I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.

              -- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9