Subject: Re: Organization of MacBSD
To: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1997 15:08:52
> I was just looking at Puma to get the newest binaries because mine are
> from the 1.1 release, and there was nothing in the current directory
> of NetBSD!

Yeah...  The snapshots are now much more up to date on ftp.netbsd.org so
I removed them from puma a while back.  I've just added a README that points
folks toward ftp.netbsd.org.  Sorry about that.

> What's the difference between OpenBSD and NetBSD?

Mainly userland things--not a whole lot in the kernel at all.

Have you looked at the web information on http://www.netbsd.org/ or
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/?

There are several people who have access to the www stuff on puma
precisely because I was never good at keeping the information up to
date.  Unfortuneately, the only one of those folks (other than Colin ;-)
who logs into puma very often does so to access MUDs, as far as I
can tell...

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com