Subject: Thanks, Allen, everyone.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1997 12:35:10
I just wanted to drop a note to everyone who has contributed, directly or
indirectly to getting my PB145 working.  I'm happy to say that it's now
able to run NetBSD without huge SCSI problems, complete with internal
console video and hardware adb.  Now as soon as I can figure out PPP (and
maybe beg a permanent IP number from the University for when I connect
throguh either mklinux box :-), I'll finally be back using NetBSD locally
(as opposed to puma or macbsd-iici).  Having the desktop powermac running
MkLinux or a desktop IIsi in my father's office running NetBSD-mac68k
*1.1_ALPHA* is one thing, but having a laptop running -current is...  just
way too cool.  BTW, thanks for the kernel, Allen.  It's working quite
well.  As I'm sure you can see, this is probably the most exciting thing
since I first read about NetBSD 1.0.  Thanks, all.

Later,
David